Tuesday, January 22, 2013

House Deodorizer

I have been intrigued by different pins that have homemade deodorizers to make on your stove.  I think it sounds lovely but have never done it until today. I found an easy one that didn't take too many ingredients and the ingredients were common.
Williams Sonoma House Deodorizer
I substituted lemons for limes because that is what was in my fridge. In fact, I used a lime that I had already squeezed from preparing this meal I found on Pinterest.
Honey Lime Chicken
What in the world did we do before the beloved Pinterest??
I boiled my concoction and then have let it simmer all day.
A lady dropped by my house for a pick up (whole other kind of board addiction). As she stood outside my house she said, "Wow, have you been cleaning all morning? Your house smells great!" The deodorizer had only been on the stove for about 45 minutes and it was that strong of  a scent! WAY easier than cleaning all morning!!
I'm super happy w/how it turned out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment